Sunday, June 21, 2009

A tribute to my late father on FATHER'S DAY


A Father Is
A Father is neither an anchor to hold us back
nor a sail to take us there,
but always a guiding light
whose love shows us the way.
The warm light of your love
shines in my memories and in my heart
reminding me of your guidance
your care, and most of all, your love

- Anonymous
It just dawned on me that I don't really know much about Abah. I know that he was in the army from the photos. He was very slim and handsome in his uniform! I don't know when exactly he served as a clerk at the local council.

Where did he school?

Abah liked reading. I still have some of his collection of books. Abah was also into politics. He was a staunch supporter of UMNO.

I really would like to know more about Abah. I really need to get more information on Abah from Acik. She's the only one left. I'll give her a call sometime soon. Perhaps, pay her a visit?...

No comments: