Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bank insiders helping to drain accounts?

I wrote about BANKING FRAUD in August last year.

My daughter did receive a letter from BNM, but only to be informed that the matter had been passed to Maybank Serdang for further investigation. That's where my daughter's money was drained from her savings account!

Someone from the bank rang my daughter asking for her account number citing that the form sent by BNM was not clearly written. Really?

When I heard from BERNAMA news that the Deputy Minister in the Prime Minister's Department, Senator T. Murugiah promised that he would personally look into every complaint lodged with the Public Complaints Bureau, I am hopeful that my previous effort will not be in vain. This is also reported here .

Since my daughter has not heard from Maybank Serdang again, I will definitely make the effort to forward the report I made to BNM to PCB sometimes soon.

My daughter has actually given up hope. But with the latest development I'm optimistic that there's still hope yet, insyaallah...

No comments: