Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A HECTIC DAY WHICH ENDS WITH A "BUMP"

The day began with me sitting for my PTK exam. It was rather amusing. I totally forgot that I had to sit for the exam today, thus I did not make any preparation, i.e study. I only realized last night that the second paper is an open book test. So, I frantically searched for the references listed in the exam slip on the internet. I was printing documents all night till the ink ran dry!



Then, I remembered that I'd be needing a 2B pencil, pencil sharpener and eraser. I was too tired last night to look for these items. I only did so this morning. Thankfully, Yana still keeps her stationaries. I managed to find what I needed from her drawer.



Since I was not prepared, I hadn't a clue as to which could possibly be the answer to some of the questions. But then, any of the 4 choices of answers could be the right one!



After the test I headed to Nilai to look for tiles for Yana's Spa. I couldn't find the colour Yana wants.

After Zohor, I went to Kajang to purchase the tiles that Yana had chosen last Saturday.

As I was heading towards Bangi along Jln Reko, the traffic suddenly came to a stall. As I was pressing on my brake to prevent from crashing into the car infront of me, a van rammed the rear of my car! Luckily, I wasn't too close the car infront. So, when my car jolted forward, I did not hit it.

The driver of the van wanted to pay for the damages but I told him I won't know the extent of the damages and how much the repair would cost. So, I'll go to a workshop tomorrow to get an estimate. I've got the van driver's particulars and I told him that if he doesn't pay, I'll make a Police report.

What a day!

No comments: