Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cancer Treatment

Cancer...the most dreaded disease. You'd thought that only other people get cancer and not you.

Last week my sister (Joi) called saying that she's been diagnosed with blood cancer.I was stunned and didn't really know how to react. Her friend took her to see Prof Syed Putra who is renowned in successfully treating cancer patients. (At times like this its very important to know the right people and to be in the right network of friends).



Since Joi's cancer is at an advanced stage she is now going on a "fast track" treatment (two weeks) with the Prof. The medication costs a whopping 20k. (At times like this its very important to have a husband who can afford to pay!)

On Friday evening, after school, I noticed a miss call from my sister on my phone. I returned her call. She was crying because she was in pain....and yet she was asking me for information on ROC!

Worried about her condition, I cried as I was driving home. I thought of my late mother. Could she had been suffering from blood cancer also?

I called my daughter in Kuantan and asked her to recite the Yaasin and pray for her aunt. Then I decided to visit my sister that night. I called my niece, Nisa, to say that I'll be going to Ampang. Since I was going to Gombak the next morning to discuss about the setting up of the spa I decided to stay the night in Ampang with my daughter, Yana, and my niece, Yati. We didn't get to see Joi that night since she was already sleeping.

The next morning, my sister looked her normal self......she's been ill so often! It seems that her bone hurts. Sometimes the pain gets unbearable for her. After being massaged the pain does subside and she's able to get up and about....but of course she has to take things easy.

It seems that chemo is the wrong treatment for cancer! Cancer cells thrive on sugar and solid protein. So, now Joi is on a strict diet free of sugar and animal protein.

I was told of a teacher who suffered from spinal cancer, at a very advanced stage that even the hospital asked him to go home because there's nothing the hospital could do to help him. He was taken to Sal's spa. (Sal is Joi's friend). When Sal saw his condition, she thought that her spa will not be able to help this teacher. This teacher will also not be able to afford the Prof's medication. So, she bought a book on Breuss Cancer Diet. The teacher went on the diet for 42 days and he is recovering!



It is stated in the Quran that for every illness there is a cure for it...except for death.

Related links:

http://rahayu-roslan.blogspot.com/2009/05/rawatan-yang-saya-pilih-adalah-yang.html

http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=1005935195858961387&postID=3327536106505424462

http://curezone.com/diseases/cancer/breuss.asp

http://www.organic-market.info/web/Europe/Switzerland/Biotta/220/242/0/4720.html

2 comments:

Unknown said...

artikel yang baik...
semoga sihat selalu

Unknown said...

good sharing